Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clueless

Hay bored..
It's already vacation and it stinks. it makes me lazy. It's hot and it doesn't feel good. There isn't a month but it had widened my body a bit. Now I wonder what will I look like on friend Ilyn's big day.. It's gonna be on Saturday. [sigh] And there's my 3 year old baby brother who just grabbed my pen and insists on going to school. things are really getting a lot weird lately.

There's a lot of things I really wanna do on for the holidays and for the rest of the vacation as well. But I don't know where and how to start. Anyways I'll just do a list and give an update about it. I'm also planning on to change my layout [finally!] but again I'll be needing a butterfly's help..

♫ .. I never really cared until I met you
and now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you ... Alone ♫